Arc Waterproofing, with its dedicated, in-house design team and directly-employed skilled operatives, offers clients a truly comprehensive and bespoke roofing solution to even the most challenging brief.
All Arc Waterproofing systems are complete packages from membranes/coatings/metal panels through to flashings, maintenance-free edging details, specialist metal fabricating and glazing, penetrations, drainage, rooflights, walkways, and so forth.
Arc Waterproofing can also add aesthetic and environmentally friendly treatments to the main roof itself, such as green roof treatments including green walls and rubber crumb finishes.
Arc Waterproofing can offer a roofing and waterproofing service that is competitively priced and executed to the highest standard, ranging from new roof installations and refurbishments to continuous maintenance programmes.
Drawing on our extensive industry experience, we can ensure your building remains operational during the works while minimising disruption and reducing costs. All of this is delivered by a directly-employed professional team who are passionate about seeing an exceptional job completed safely, to budget and on time every time.
- Waterproofing: hot melt systems, cold applied liquid systems, PMMA, EPDM, single ply
- Specialist roof coverings and finishes, including lead, zinc and aluminium
- Bio and green roof design and installation
- Brown roof design and installation
- Bespoke design and secondary steelwork including specialist furniture and accessories
- Bespoke accessories (planters, benches, screens, etc)